10 Ways to Write Plagiarism Free Papers
Plagiarism is an unwitting part of academic writing. You are expected to read a lot of material and then reproduce it in a way that makes new sense of a lot of, basically, old information. That can become complicated when you have to cite a lot of unusual resources and also often at times. So here are our ways to help you achieve a plagiarism paper that will keep you from academic penalty regarding submission of plagiarized content.
- Learn how to cite: Citations are not only for academic papers but all other content that you add to your paper as well. This includes newspaper clippings, books, interviews, videos, instructors as well as famous international lectures, federal document, diaries and many other content that is available for your evaluation. Even Wikipedia is supposed to be cited.
- List of citations: If you really do not intend to get penalized for plagiarism, make a detailed list of all the material that you will or intend to use in reference and learn how to cite all of them in the citing format that you are expected to follow.
- Keep track of your thoughts: You will see a lot of really modern work that will remind you of Othello and The Tempest, but the director will be proudly floundering his or her originality in coming up with the text. The truth is, even though you think the author is inauthentic, in his head, he isn’t. This can only be avoided by keeping track of your thoughts.
- Be authentic: It’s easy to absorb someone else’s idea and make it your own. So before you start looking online, make a list of all the ideas that are coming to you right now and keep a tab on every time you read or watch something that you find interesting. So that you can reference it in your paper.
- Procrastination is your enemy: Avoid wasting your time on the internet. If you are not working, get up and take a walk.
- Don’t take more than you can handle: Procrastination doesn’t only happen when you are uninspired, it also attacks when you have way too much on your plate. When there is just too much to be covered with the services which are more involved in the themoxiemaids.com” style=”border: none; color: #666666; font-weight: normal !important; text-decoration: none;” >themoxiemaids.com and too little time, people intend to leave it all aside and start watching Star Wars. So don’t take on assignments that are too big.
- Methodology: Don’t think that you will read your paper, see where you used a reference and then make a reference sheet. That is not how referencing works. Referencing is done in the beginning and not the end. So start your reference sheet when you start your paper.
- Build an in-text citation: Read you’re in- text citations and build a list with every in text citation.
- Stay Positive: When you read too many academic voices, all of them may feel much more evolved then yours, you tend to get confused and feel like your own ideas are unworthy. They are not.
- Be Opinionated: Discuss your own opinions in great length and don’t just reiterate what was said by others in the referencing section. The more original your paper, less you will be in danger of plagiarizing.
These are our tips to help you understand how to avoid plagiarism. We are the premium ‘Write My Custom Essay’ Help.